401 Wee(k)ly is a leader in online retirement plan news and information delivery. 24 hours, seven days a week by a dedicated staff gathering the most up to the minute news around the internet. The site is updated continuously throughout the day.
Frequent sources include: ASPPA, NAPA, DOL, Pension and Investment, PLANSPONSOR, PLANADVISER, and more!
Click "ctrl and F" to search content below for key words or topics.
#retirement #definedcontribution #MandA
Settlement includes $310 million for #diversity initiatives.
https://t.co/VL9bQ8B4wS via @pensionsnews
#ESG #pension #investing #divestment #denmark
#ERISA #retirement #retirementplans #pensions #ESG #privatemarkets
Deadline nearing for P&I's Eddy Awards entries
#definedcontribution #retirementplans #retirement
#401k #403b #457
https://t.co/xzlXQHbpcY via @pensionsnews
https://t.co/8tdOa8T3ls via @pensionsnews
#investing #publicpensions #governance #muniland
#investing #fiscalpolicy #COVID19 #EconomyCrisis
#NAPA401kSummit #TheadvisorExperience https://t.co/xN6FjLHrql
#NAPA401ksummit #THEADVISOREXPERIENCE https://t.co/yAMB7v6zsV
https://t.co/oC1tAY6YHc by @usnews
Sharpen your sales strategy with our Lead Gen & Nurturing Best Practices Guide. Download here!
*Post-session forums with presenters & peers will allow for in-depth discussion of what you learned.
Check out what others are saying.
JD Carlson Mark Palmini@401kplandesignnsen Justin Ma@ChadJohansen7 Carlson https://t.co/QNMtAUtY0l
Vote today for your Top DC Wholesalers!!!
Fi360's John Faustino gives some perspective on these often disparaged products.
Earlier this week we reported that a letter from the New York Regional Office of the Employee Benefit Security Administration was seeking a long list of information from plans with ESG funds
#ERISA #advisor #CompeteComply https://t.co/Rm4CCHA32o
That’s right, the new electronic disclosure safe harbor is an additional method of delivery and does not substantively change the 2002 safe harbor.
Participants’ Email Addresses
Paper Notice Still Required
Notice of Internet Availability
@RetirementLaw @PensionResource @WilmingtonTrust @followMFS #ERISA #Fiduciary https://t.co/gOYqrZFlYL
Broadridge Introduces COVID-19 Relief Efforts: Coronavirus Aid Roundup | ThinkAdvisor https://t.co/7DlElEznCp by @ThinkAdvisor
Space is limited, but the fun is exponential!
And be sure to register for upcoming sessions at https://t.co/t4t0UcDhPp. https://t.co/PBOk4Xg4ND
#glasshalffull #staythecourse #retirement https://t.co/jTibHTG4NK
Happy Birthday 401(k)! https://t.co/6KNOb0xI2A
Click here to read @NAPA401K,@PLANSPONSOR@USDOL,@ERISAWatch,@fredreish,@JasonRobertsESQ,@PensionResource,@RetirementLaw,@401khelpcenter,@PLANADVISER,@ASPPA,@pensionsnews,@PSCA401k,@401kspecmag,@usa_retirement,@fi360'S Twitter feed
- Schlichter Sanctioned for "Reckless" Litigation
- IRS Provides SECURE Act Guidance
- After Layoffs, Employers Might Owe Unvested 401k Money
- Judge Tosses Second Class Action Against Trader Joe's
- 403b Retirement Plan Fee Litigation Update
- Four Tips for Managing Your 401k During a Recession
- Why 401k Adviser RFPs Have Not Taken Off
- DOL Lifetime Income Disclosure Regulation
- New Platform Aims to ‘Capitalize’ on 401k Consolidation Opportunity
- Retirement Investments and Presidential Elections
- Pandemic Will Have Negative Impact on Retirement Savings in Years Ahead, Natixis Says
- Why Dashboard Technology is Critical to Diversifying Employee Benefits
- Employers Face High Health Care Benefit Costs for 2021
- New Excessive Fee Suit Alleges Familiar 401(k) and 403(b) Plan Breaches
- IRS Issues Final Rules on Section 3405 Withholding
- 3 Fiduciary Standards to Evolve from Good to Great
- Empower Retirement to Buy Fifth Third’s Recordkeeping Business
- U.S. Rises to 16th in 2020 Global Retirement Index
- Plaintiffs Get an Express ‘Check Out’ in Excessive Fee Suit
- Empower Continues 2020 Acquisitions With Fifth Third Deal
- Empower to buy Fifth Third’s record-keeping business
- Schlichter Sanctioned For ‘Reckless’ Litigation
- Beware ‘Extreme Allocations’ in IRAs: EBRI
- DOL Lifetime Income Disclosure Regulation Explained
- Biden Backs This Change for Social Security COLA
- As Election Heats Up, Americans Calm(er) About Markets
- Politics, Elections & 401(k) Plans
- Washington Update Highlights Proposals, Wins and Likely Waits
- Chiseling Away at the 401(k)…
- New Voya Video Platform Offers 24/7 Access to Financial Education
- Coronavirus Distributions Can Undo Years of Retirement Saving
- Explosive Trump Tax Return Report Generates Swift Reaction from Dems
- Retirement Industry Experts Concerned by ‘Prescriptive’ Income Projections
- PSNC 2020: Considering Health Expenses in Retirement Planning
- Older Women Report Facing a Financially Uncertain Future
- Pooled Employer Plans: Where Do We Stand?
- Combined 401k Plan and IRA Balances by Age and Time
- Growing Your Retirement Money Using 401k Dollar-Cost Averaging
- Few Owned Stocks Outside of 401ks in 2019
- DOL Expands Electronic Delivery Rules for Retirement Plans
- The Best Ways to Manage Your 401k Wisely
- MGM Resorts Hit With 401k Plan Excessive Fee Suit
- MGM Resorts 401(k) Joins List of Excessive Fee Lawsuit Targets
- Retirement Industry People Moves
- PSNC 2020: Creating Income Streams for Participants
- Considerations When Constructing Plan Committees
- Settlement for Cornell 403(b) Plan Suit Filed for Preliminary Approval
- Employers Taking Financial Wellness Much More Seriously Today
- Is There a Lame Duck Opening for Retirement Relief?
- Where America’s 401k Assets Sat in the Second Quarter